- 1 4lb Chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
1. In a glass dish, mix the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and lemon juice. Place the chicken pieces in the mixture, cover and marinade in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight.2. Preheat grill for high heat.3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and discard the marinade. Cook chicken pieces up to 15 minutes per side, untill juices run clear. If you are using a cooking thermometer, cook to 160 degrees F.This easy to make recipe can be multiplied to suit large parties. It can be easily adopted to bake in an oven.Follow the same steps, except for the grill. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Place Chicken on a shallow baking dish and put it in the oven.Turn once or twice and remove once the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees. Enjoy.